- (A) Entrance, (B) Reception, (C) Duravit Shop, (D) Production, (E) Bathroom + Furniture, (F) Access to Toilet, (G) World of Architecture, (H) World of Duravit, (I) Barrier Free Restroom, (J) Nursing Room, (K) Conference Area*, (L) Lounge, (M) References, (N) Test baths, (O) Special exhibitions, event area *Not open to the public
With internationally acclaimed bathroom design, Duravit has made a major contribution to turning the impersonal wet cell of days gone by into a haven of wellbeing. The Duravit Design Centre is also a place of wellbeing. Inspired by Philippe Starck, the name behind several Duravit bathroom classics, the Design Centre is the ideal place to organise your seminars and professional workshops, try out our baths and visit our exhibitions on the theme of „Living Bathrooms“. In a truly outstanding atmosphere: The exhibition concept, developed in cooperation with the Atelier Brückner, Stuttgart, received the prestigious iF communication design award in 2006.
Level 0 - „Hall of Fame“
- But what actually is good design? All Duravit designers give answers and present their work.
The „Hall of Fame“ of bathroom design. Find out more about award-winning bathroom ranges and their designers: EOOS, Norman Foster, Frank Huster, Massimo Iosa Ghini, Michael Graves, James Irvine, Phoenix Design, Jochen Schmiddem, Sieger Design and Philippe Starck.
- The fascination of manufacture: the production process is illustrated in images, sound and examples.
From raw material to processing. From Hornberg to China. How is a washbasin made? How is a tall cabinet manufactured? What is important when designing a whirl tub? An interesting tour of all Duravit production sites worldwide.
- From washbasin to vanity unit. From solo item to room concept. Discover the incredible diversity of Duravit sanitary ceramics and bathroom furniture.
From coffee service to bathroom design. From solo item to room concept. From 1817 to the present. Learn how a ceramics factory in the Black Forest rose to become a corporate group of international standing. And wrote a chapter of bathroom history in the process.
- Here, planners, architects, specialists and all those with similar aspirations can literally immerse themselves.
From product training to bathroom planning. From technical drawing to model. Learn more about the variety, functionality and aesthetics of the Duravit product range. And enjoy the view over the Black Forest from the top of the „mega toilet“.
Level 4 - „Wellness“
From test bathing to wellbeing from top to toe. Experience complete (dream) bathrooms in an individual atmosphere, test our products and see for yourself what we understand by “Living Bathrooms”.
Appointment to test a bathroom
So that we can prepare for your visit and to ensure that your “dream” bathroom is available, please contact us in advance to make an appointment to test a bathroom.
Please bring swimwear with you when you come to test a bathroom.
We will provide you with: A towel, bath towel, bathrobe, slippers, shampoo, shower gel, body lotion and a hair dryer.
Please contact us to make an appointment
Tel: +49 (0)7833 70 114
Monday to Friday: 08:00h - 18:00h
Saturday: 12:00h - 16:00h
Closed on Sun- and Holidays.